There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Eligibility – This Campaign is open only to those who both download the app ‘The Next Big Film’ at https://apple.co/2O9ps4G and follow @thenextbigfilm_ via Twitter. All contestants that wish to participate in this campaign must be legal residents of the United Kingdom and aged 17 years or over. Employees and associates of The Next Big Film, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies, suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable English laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Next Big Film as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
Campaign Period: The Box Office contest will run over four consecutive weeks from 23 JULY 2019 to 13 AUGUST 2019. After each 7-day week, 3 winners will be announced on every corresponding Wednesday. Any films won during this four-week period by eligible players will be accepted and tallied into their overall Film Count. Contestants are permitted to join the contest at any time within this four-week period, though the earlier the entry the greater the chance of winning. Only films purchased and won during this contest period (23 JULY to 13 AUG) 2019 will be accepted.
How to Enter: The contest must be entered by downloading the ‘The Next Big Film’ app from the App store https://apple.co/2O9ps4G and by following The Next Big Film twitter profile, @thenextbigfilm_. Contestants are permitted to join the contest at any time within the competition period 23 JULY 2019 to 13 AUGUST 2019. The entrant must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Next Big Film. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Next Big Film.
Prizes: During the contest period, each week, over a four week period, three winners will be announced. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner(s)”) will receive a corresponding prize(s) based on the table below which itemizes and maps which gifts will be awarded to each place/position. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Next Big Film. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Next Big Film discretion. The prize(s) is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including and without limitation, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Next Big Film to use Winner’s name, likeness, contest performance records and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. This advertising and trade can be done via any of its affiliates or contest partners through their marketing and communication channels. Winner names will also be published via Northern Morris Cinemas Facebook page as well as other social channels.
|Box Office Contest Prize Matrix
||Prize 1 / Retail Value
||Prize 2 / Retail Value
||Prize 3 / Retail Value
||2 x Northern Morris Cinema vouchers / 12.00
||8gb usb flash drive / 4.00
||5M TNBF Credits / –
||1 x Northern Morris Cinema voucher / 6.00
||8gb usb flash drive / 4.00
||2.5M TNBF Credits / –
||8gb usb flash drive / 4.00
||1M TNBF Credits / –
Table 1. Prize Matrix
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Each week, the top 3 Leaderboard positions are announced. Winners are identified by the number of films purchased from the daily Box Office Auction game. These results are displayed on the Leaderboard page of the app. Winner(s) will be determined by their Leaderboard position under the supervision of The Next Big Film. Winner(s) will be notified by email within seven (7) days following selection. As a secondary means, weekly winners, as well all other participants’ names and contest performance records, may also be published on other social media channels. The email notification will itemize the winner(s) entitlements and will prompt them for their mailing address. The winner has 24 hours to respond to this message with the information requested in order to receive their prizes. In addition, The Next Big Film will publish weekly contest Leaderboard results onto alternate platforms which may include any of the Northern Morris Cinemas Facebook pages for entertainment purposes only. The Next Big Film or its partners and associates shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by responding to email notification within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected at the discretion of The Next Big Film. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all English laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE NEXT BIG FILM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., app download, award notification email reply, following TheNextBigFilm_ via Twitter, photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Next Big Film, anyone acting on behalf of The Next Big Film, and The Next Big Film’s licensees, successors, partners and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, contest performance information and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Next Big Film, its partners, successors and associates from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Next Big Film and any of its affiliates may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Next Big Film reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Box Office Contest Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, unforeseen technical, administrative or physical failures, or other cause beyond The Next Big Film’s control which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Next Big Film may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Next Big Film. The Next Big Film reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign (to include any and all associated assets: software, hardware, virtual, tangible and intangible) or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Next Big Film has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void events, information, data for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website, the app or related contest platform or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Next Big Film reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Next Big Film and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Yorkshire region of the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor and Promoter: The Sponsor and Promoter of the Campaign is The Next Big Film, company number: 10538713. Address: 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE UK. The Next Big Film is the sole Owner, Sponsor and Promoter of this campaign. The Next Big Film are the sole owner of this Box Office Contest campaign all concerns and queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media: The Campaign hosted by The Next Big Film is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or any other Social, Digital or Physical platform.
- The Next Big Film shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Next Big Film also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.